The following forms are available for tribal members in .pdf format for you to download, print, and use. For .pdf files you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader, it is available for free download at: http://get.adobe.com/reader/
Available Children & Family Services (CFS) Tribal Programs
The Modoc Tribe offers a variety of services to assist families based on eligibility requirements and availability of funding.
Child Care & Development Program (CCDF): Child Care Application Form
The CCDF program is a federally funded child care subsidy program that assists working families or families seeking higher education through child care financial assistance and promotes children's learning by improving the quality of early care and education and afterschool programs.
Family Preservation and PSSF:
The Purpose of the Family Preservation and PSSF Program is to:
- Assist parents so that they are alleviated of stress by removing financial barriers on providing adequate education and health services to Indian children of our Tribal Community. (Health Services can include, dental, vision, sports exams, etc.)
- To provide families with the ability to cope with the problems of daily living, and to preserve or restore their social, emotional or economic well-being providing for future tribal generations a more stable foundation.
Clients will only have to submit one application per year; however any changes to school status or address must be reported so that we may keep your application current. Verification statement will be required prior to each issue date.
Applications will be released as funding becomes available to addresses on file at the Modoc Tribal enrollment office. Make sure your address is current!
SPECIAL NEEDS STUDENTS (Modoc tribal member only ages 0 to 18):Special Needs Application Form
If your child has a physician diagnosed special need or disability then you may be eligible for assistance in the form of tutoring, equipment, learning tools and assistance, etc…
Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) (Oklahoma): (Call for application.) (100 mile radius within OK boundaries. Eligibility and income based.)
· Heating services through the winter months.
· Cooling services through the summer months.
Crises assistance is offered when there is an immediate danger such as:
· Shut off notice for gas, utility, or propane is out during winter.
· Electric shut off during summer.
Energy assistance is provided to Ottawa county Tribal residents for heating and cooling.Glasses and Hearing Aid Assistance Form
Tribal members are eligible for assistance with eyeglasses and hearing aids. Click the link above to download the form.